Join the Sal's Team
Our flexible hours are perfect for college students seeking part-time jobs or those seeking extra income. We do have openings for day and night, weekday and weekend positions.
Sal’s Mexican Restaurant is a well-established, local, family-owned, busy Mexican restaurant. We offer a professional and safe working environment and pride ourselves on offering great hospitality and food set in a family friendly ambience. All three locations serve lunch and dinner seven days a week with our Selma and Madera locations also serving breakfast on Sundays.
If you’re looking for a full-time, part-time, evening or a weekend position, then we want to talk with you.
If you want to be part of this great tradition, then read our advice to applicant’s letter and then we invite you to download and complete our application and bring it with you to restaurant of your choice. (Applications are accepted 2-4pm Monday thru Friday)
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A strong work ethic.
- Great customer hospitality skills
- A good communicator
- A positive, punctual and professional approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task throughout your shift
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile!
- Ability to get along and work well with others while under demanding/busy conditions